1. Polyethylene (POLYETHYLENE,PE), referred to as PE. It is a polymer organic compound which is formed by adding poly to ethylene.
2. PVC is referred to as PVC, molecular formula (CH2-CH2CL) n, is the most important type of vinyl polymer, is currently the world's second largest plastic varieties after polyethylene.
3. Shrink Film (Shrinkfilm) is a thermoplastic plastic film that is stretched and directed during the production process and is contracted by hot air treatment or infrared radiation during use.
4. Low density polyethylene, hereinafter referred to as LDPE, is the largest variety of plastic packaging and printing industry in the world.
5. High density polyethylene, referred to as HDPE. The density is 0.941~0.965g/cubic centimeters. With low-pressure polymerization, it is also known as low-pressure polyethylene. Milky white, indicating poor gloss.
6. Biaxial Stretch polypropylene film, also known as biaxial stretch polypropylene film, English abbreviation code BOPP, characterized by tensile molecular orientation, mechanical strength, folding strength, gas density, moisture barrier is better than ordinary plastic film.